Query about Luminar X membership

Answered

Comments

11 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Once a month starting from the date of you signing up, your skies/looks will appear on your Luminar X Membership account page. You will be able to download them from there: https://skylum.com/account/membership 

If some items from the marketplace are marked as a part of your membership but are not listed in your account yet, it means that they will be available in one of the following batches of content. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Bale

Is there any Skylum representative who can give confirmation?

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Roy Blackwell

1. Yes, currently you get both AI templates and Luminar 4 mplumpacks.
    2. Yes, 10 free skies each month.
    3. No, not immediately. You get 10 looks each month on the anniversary date of joining.
    4. No, not immediately. You get 10 sky files each month on the anniversary date of joining.

If you were to join today, you would have 10 looks and 10 sky files for download on your Luminar-X membership page. The membership assets from September, October and November may become available in your account in later months. A Skylum rep would need to confirm how that works.

Bale

Thanks, Roy. But I don’t understand.

Refer to item 3) and 4):

What did you mean that I have to wait till the anniversary date of joining for the Free Signature Collections (Ultimate Landscapes, Monochrome Version, Captivating Cityscapes) and Free Skies: (Sunrise Glow, Cotton Skies, Stormy Lightning, Stunning Sunsets)?

Also, are the 10 free templates/looks and 10 free skies every month the same with item 3) and 4)? Or different?

Roy Blackwell

If you had joined in September, you would currently have four sets of looks and skies available to you for download. If you were to join today, you would have one set available in your account, I presume the set made available in December (The Cinematographer looks/Sunrise Glow skies). How or if the sets released in September, October and November are made available to you I can not say.

Martial Fournier

Quand cela fonctionne, parce que pour l'instant aucun des looks n'apparait sous l'intitules "Acheté" après de multiples et différentes tentatives. Malgré les efforts fait par les informaticiens !

les ciels pas de soucis, tu peux contourner le problème mais pas les Looks.

Je vais proposé que l'on me rembourse la moité des 59 € étant donné que je ne peux profiter que des ciels, si le le problème n'est pas résolu

Bale

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the screenshot, now I can understand. But why other people said that none of the templates/look appeared even after they paid the X membership. So how did you download those stuff?

If I joined now, what happened to the free stuff that was released in September 2020, October 2020, November 2020? Should I have to wait till the anniversary date?  I hope a Skylum Official Representative can give me confirmation.

Roy Blackwell

You download by hovering over to get the download button:

Bale

Hello Kirk,

But what do you mean by “they will be available in one of the following batches of content.“ Is it on the anniversary date or the date has not been decided yet?

Also, please confirm that I will get both Luminar AI (.ltc) and Luminar 3 / 4 (.mplumpack) format for the free content. Thank you.

Jim Bollman

This looks like the topic I have a question on.

I downloaded the latest "Ultimate Landscapes by Albert Dros" expecting them to be useable in Luminar AI. Above several times it is mentioned Looks/Templates are released. Was this Looks only? I can see them in Luminar 4 but see no way to access them in Luminar AI.

Bale

@Jim Bollman

If you said was true, then there is no benefit for me to join the membership. I am looking for .ltc, not the .mplumpack. I have asked Skylum but they cannot confirm that I will get both .ltc and .mplumpack

https://skylum.com/luminar-x-membership

Anyway, yesterday the membership price was still $59 and today suddenly jump to $105. It doesn’t make sense for anyone to spend this amount on the annual fee.

Please sign in to leave a comment.