Disappointment

Answered

Comments

5 comments

MK News Israel
    For me, the new program was just as disappointing. How do I get my money back?
    Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Member, MK News Israel,

I definitely understand how it can be frustrating to have it not work the way you think it should, so hopefully, we can get this sorted out for you.  Please contact us  https://skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Christopher Wong

It is more of a cash grab! Major disappointment and let down for all those who purchased this over-hyped simulated AI software.

I couldn't code my way out of a wet paper bag but I'm sure I could have done something a helluva lot nicer than they did. I'm good with Lightroom presets. Lightroom presets are just what they gave us! When I finally got it to install (Kind of a struggle at that) I was a little blown away at the scarcity of the program. Meaning, there is nothing to it! A very few grandly named Lightroom presets. Nothing more. The main struggle of developing this product must have been in the Spin department trying to convince us it's something revolutionary. I should have listened to my BS meter as I was reading all the hype prior to release. I even bought an extra "Seat." I am not going to fall for that AI crap ever again. But this time I really did fall for it and all to the great benefit for Skylum. Somebody should be feeling bad there. 

AnitaRRC

I am another one who immediately and bitterly regrets buying this.

- no new or better Lightroom intergration. All I can see is Luminar 4.

- did not import my Luminar 4 looks

- and worst of al , does NOTHING Luminar 4 couldn't do. I tried a few of the new presets, all they do is replace a good sky badly, with jagged edges with some other sky.

- rubbing out spots or dust STILL doesn't work, which is worse if some structure magic mae them visible. You have worse patches than befroe

LAST but not least..WHO did the Spanish translation? I can only suspect it was done by the same AI who did the 'composition AI or the awful sky tweaking. Certainly , it was not done by a human being.

HINT: I will happily do it properly for you. You really managed to AI more mistakes into it than in the last version.

I totally agree with the original message.. REFUND is what I would like.

-

Please sign in to leave a comment.