Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs and troubleshoot it. Please send us a screen recording of the issue. 
    You can use Monosnap to record your screen: https://monosnap.com/welcome

Here's how you can send us the file with the recording:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and send it to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    JL Jiménez

Hi,

I don't have time for this. I need responses not send me work.

I will uninstall the applicatión.

Thank you...

Richard Harrington

Without context, they can't help you.  A screen shot is not enough.  That's all he's asking for.

Gary Benson

I have the same issue. There is no way to save edits I make unless I start with an existing template. When I go to templates and try to save edits, it destroys the image. Any attempt to save edits from scratch brings up the above error banner.

Kai Yu Xiong

I had exact the same error. you will have to use a modify an existing template then save to user custom template. 

The user template is difficult to find. please change this UI and make it easier to locate the custom template. it is a BAD design. 

https://manual.skylum.com/ai/en/topic/customizing-a-luminar-aitemplate

Donald Higgins Jr

I have tried for the first time to create and rename templates in Luminar AI. I am running a Windows 10 laptop with an up to date OS. I can easily create a template and save it - but I cannot rename it. Every time I click the Rename option - I then enter the new name and once I click outside of the name text field the template names reverts back to the original or generic (My Template) text. The manual and help files simply say to click on the three dots (ellipses) and select Rename - then type in the new name. There is no explanation or illustration of any steps to save the change. I s it supposed to save automatically? The templates become useless if I cannot name them.

Matthew Emerson

Just purchased and also cannot save or rename templates. However I found I was able to rename them if I ran the program "as administrator" by right clicking on the icon, but still cannot save templates.

Windows 10 Pro Desktop

Edit: Restarting the computer solved my issues... Maybe you need to do that after initial install...

Roy Blackwell

User to User:

Step 1, apply edits to a photo.

Step 2, lower right corner of the app, click three dots, then click save

Step 3, select My Templates from the Templates Panel

Step 4, click three dots next to My Template (default name) and click rename

Step 5, Type in your name and press Enter to save the name you typed.

Please sign in to leave a comment.