I've just sent the following to Skylum Support:
I have Luminar 4 and LuminarAI. A little while back, I discovered glitch in the L4Sky Replacement function. Part of the sky I was replacing carried over into the new sky. I contacted you then. The response was that this problem would passed along to whoever is doing the coding (I assume) … and… a solution based on my manipulating the new sky to avoid (maybe) the bad spot. (It doesn’t work).
Today, using LuminarAI the very same thing happened. This should not happen. In fact, the sky replacement function in both L4 and AI can’t be trusted to work reliably.
The way I see it, I can't be the only guy in the world encountering this problem. But...
Please sign in to leave a comment.