Comments

7 comments

Mark Rosher

I think you'll find that under "composition". Make a small crop then grab it and turn. The angle is shown.

Comment actions Permalink
    Christoph Kotzott

Great! Thank you very much - especially because support couldnt help!

Dave Marcus

@Mark, what if you don't want to crop it?

Mark Rosher

Not sure when I would wish to turn an uncropped image, so I might need clarification before I can even start to offer my feeble thoughts. Do you mean if it was a layer on a larger image? Not sure layers are supported in Luminar AI.

Dave Marcus

@Mark - yes, exactly.  I've recently been doing montages of musicians, starting with square images, which are layered (that's another issue, I haven't found layers yet, or a substitute), and rotating each as I put it in.

Margaret Bright

Hi guys,

Please note that there are no layers in Luminarᴬᴵ.

We’ve added a new Local Adjustment tool that lets you solve the problems that many rely on layers for. With it, you can make specific adjustments for individual areas or people. You can overlay textures or make targeted adjustments. Local adjustments are also easier to sync with multiple photos and can be stored in a Luminarᴬᴵ Template. The Local Adjustment tool eliminates the need for complex layers, bringing results and performance without clutter.

Dave Marcus

The Local Adjustment tool eliminates the need for complex layers, bringing results and performance without clutter.

You’re out of your minds. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.