Luminar 4 and AI / Edits only shown when zooming in

Answered

Comments

16 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Could you please let us know your hardware configuration? 

N.B. The links are clickable and show the screenshots that can guide you, if necessary.

Here is the video tutorial on how to retrieve your system infohttps://www.loom.com/share/97aff7951ee3412daa020f1d88eb36e8     

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    M K

I send them my hardware config, after that they wanted a record of the problem. And now I do not get an answer....

Alina Skylum

Hi, our support team have been experiencing an unusually high number of requests. I am sorry that it takes longer than usual to respond to your concern. Be sure our support agent will get back to you asap!

Patrick Kloskalla

Hi,

Since two days no answer to the post and no help, also no answer to my mail with refund request.

Are you sure skylum is a serious company or is it about taking money out of people's pockets?

Patrick Kloskalla

Still waiting for an answer to my request to a refund.. 

Patrick Kloskalla

Obviously I need to contact my credit card company. I can't put into words how disappointed I am in skylum.  

Sascha Blei

Same problem with the  "before and after slider" here. Issue are with Luminar AI, Luminar 3 and Aurora!

Patrick Kloskalla

Looks like there is a compatibility problem with the Intel Iris XE. Maybe that‘s your issue, too?

M K

Oh that sounds like an explanation. After several emails and sending numerous screen shoots, videos and hardware config they still haven't been able to help me. I receive an answer every third day from a completely different person wanting some new details of my notebook. I am really disappointed. Did they help you Patrick? 

But yes I also have an Intel Iris XE

Sascha Blei

Rly a good point. Also have an Gen 11 Intel I5 with Iris XE running on my laptop.

I uninstalled all OEM drivers and replaced them with the latest original Intel drivers. At least for me that wasn´t the solution with the slider in Luminar3/AI.

Patrick Kloskalla: Do you have any solution yet?

Patrick Kloskalla

Sascha Blei: Asked for refund, and after announcing to contact my Credit Card Company, I got it.

Patrick Kloskalla

Hi MK, see above. I asked for a refund. Maybe I‘ll have another try, when the programm works properly.

Sascha Blei

Patrick Kloskalla: Thanks for the repley. 

I hope Skylum can fix this issue with Iris XE.

M K

I have purchased Luminar AI in Oktober together with Luminar 4 so I am really excited how will I get a refund. 

Unfortunately I do think, that Skylum does not have a solution for our issue. 

Austin Miller

Hello M K.

We are doing our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

If you'd like to receive a refund, please reach us via skylum.com/support

David SIMON

issue is related to Skylum coding versus new GPU Intel IRIS Xe on 11th gen CPUs (TigerLake)

see my reply in that post for solution:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010168459/comments/360002577020

Please sign in to leave a comment.