Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Edward,

Our support team usually replies within 24 hours, but we're currently receiving quite a number of requests so it may take much longer than usual for our team to get back to you.

Please access Luminar AI from Lightroom this way:

Right-click on the image > Export > LuminarAI > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to LuminarAI, you can also choose Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

If Lightroom doesn't appear in the Export menu, please try the following:

1. Make sure Lightroom is not runningIf the app was running, reboot your Mac before proceeding. 
    2. In the top-bar menu click Luminarᴬᴵ > Install Plugins.
    3. Click Uninstall next to Lightroom
    4. Reboot your Mac and launch Luminarᴬᴵ.
    5. Click Luminarᴬᴵ > Install Plugins.
    6. Click Install next to Lightroom.

I hope this helps!

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Harrington

Try maximizing the window so there are more rooms for the buttons.

Dimitris Zarikos

A fast way for friends working with keyboard shortcuts is to use the Shift+Cmd+E shortcut to export to Luminar AI and there you will have the APPLY & CANCEL buttons 

Dimitris Zarikos

It is not matter of window size, if you try to go to Luminar by the old way, right click==>Edit in Luminar 4, then the APPLY & CANCEL Buttons are not there at all, only by the Export command you can see them.

Karan Joshi

Hi! I had recently purchased Luminar AI for Mac from the Skylum Official website. If I download Luminar AI from the Mac App Store, will I be able to use it with the same account used on the skylum website?

Agatha Winter

Hi Karan,

Glad to have you on board! 

Please note that the web-store version and the AppStore version are different. The AppStore version is tied to the Apple ID and does not require manual activation.

Also, the AppStore version of the software cannot be used as a plugin per Apple's limitations. 

If you have purchased Luminar AI for Mac from the Skylum Official website, please download it directly from your account.

Please sign in to leave a comment.