Watermarking

Answered

Comments

7 comments

James Gerboc

It doesnt appear so which will be a showstopper for me. There are no layers. I used to very quickly add an image layer with my logo. Its gone in AI along with masking! Incredible step backwards.

Comment actions Permalink
    Austin Miller

Hello all. Regrettably, the watermark option is not available in Luminar AI from the box. However, you can try the local masking tool in order to add the watermark.

Zdenek Rajgl

Hi Austin, it doesn't work with the AI Augmented Sky tool. It also didn't work with local masking. I don't want to place my watermark somewhere in the "sky", but somewhere below left or right, see photo below. I hope I made myself clear. Would you please describe your solution in more detail, preferably as a 2-minute video tutorial? Everyone on the forums is talking about either augmented sky or local masking. But no user has made it yet.

Thanks in advance. Zdenek

James Gerboc

I had gotten comfortable with adding an image layer to place a Watermark in position. Not sure how to do it without an image layer.

Stuart Sutherland

Hopefully they can skip the messing about with layers and just add as an option when exporting, like Lightroom. Much easier.

Pascal BENARD

@Stuart: I've been asking for this feature for years, but no simple solution has been proposed by Skylum ... A surprising and dogmatic position that takes precedence over listening to users. A very disappointing and totally absurd decision from Skylum.

Please sign in to leave a comment.