Histogram Suggestion

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Austin Miller

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion! I can see how this feature would be very useful. I'll share your feedback with our developers for their consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    Annette van Erkel,

Hello, Yes , also for me: the histogram needs to be bigger and brighter!! 

Michael Z

bigger, brighter, and easy to access!

This Luminar AI tends to be an alternative to PS Elements, not to PhotoShop...

Annette van Erkel,

Hello,

But in Luminar 4, the histogram is much bigger!

with best regards🎄

William Armstrong

Yes, the histogram  needs to be larger and brighter. It also seems to be off by default. I thin k it should be on by default. 

Karl Pingle

Add my support for a larger and brighter histogram.  Also, if I turn it on, I would like it to stay on over restarts. Perhaps make it a preference item.  I always have the histogram on and now am constantly turning it on.

Michael Rothschild

Just want to add my support for this suggestion. Currently, the histogram is pretty much unusable. I use this tool all the time in Lightroom. It's really frustrating not to be able to use it in Luminar AI.

Michael Rothschild

Just want to add my support for this suggestion. Currently, the histogram is pretty much unusable. I use this tool all the time in Lightroom. It's really frustrating not to be able to use it in Luminar AI.

Andrew Hutyera

Agreed. The histogram in AI is basically useless. I'd be happy with the one that was in L4. I have to go to ON1 to get a decent usable histogram!

Please sign in to leave a comment.