After a system update on Mac M1 Mac Book Pro catalogs are not recognized

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Austin Miller

Hello Sergei. Please reach us via skylum.com/support so we can further investigate the issue that you are experiencing!

Comment actions Permalink
    Frantz Arinne

Perte d'accès aux photos du catalogue et de mon dossier photos

Tom Nicholls

I had the same problem

G Mitchell

Thats why it so important to at least run Mac's Time Machine back up or another system before you update your OS.  My catalog became corrupt after two days with Luminar AI fortunately I didn't have a lot of edits in there yet so I just brought back the original catalog from two days earlier and good to go. 

Jeffrey Robinson

Worked great on the first day with my new M1 Mac Mini, but now it crashes when it tries to load the catalog...  Completely unusable.  Help!

Jeffrey Robinson

Still doesn't work.  And no help from Support.....

John Blake

Just discovered every I time I update OS, then open AI it doesn't recognise catalog.

I found the catalog now on my desktop, I think this has to do with Big Sur having issues with the catalog during update (not sure).

I moved the catalog back to the area it was before and I renamed it with a relevant date (I was advised by another member to rename it).

All restored fine except all my edits were gone (not a huge issue as my edited JPEGS were still there).

All my files that I had rejected and placed in Luminar trash were now back where they were before deleting (that was more of a pain as I had to reject and delete them again).

Lessons learned.

Before updating OS clean out your Luminar trash so that those files don't come back.

Back up your catalog (catalogue for us in the rest of the world LOL).

Please sign in to leave a comment.