Comments

7 comments

Andy H

Similar question over on the Luminar AI for Mac thread as well, hopefully Skylum will respond soon.  Given all the problems that seem to surfacing these past couple of days, it is very wise not to hand over your money to Skylum at the moment until you're satisfied Luminar AI is a usable product.

Comment actions Permalink
    Danielx64

I found this link: https://skylum.com/download/luminar-ai-paid but I think that for paid users, not sure if it would work for trial

Londinense

Thanks for the link. I was able to download the app and open it. I signed on with my Luminar 4 account and was able to activate 7-day trial mode.

Danielx64

Welcome :)

Londinense

And it crashed within five minutes of opening!

Austin Miller

Hello Londinense. Could you please specify if it happened after some particular steps or was it random? Was there any error message?

Londinense

Hi Austin,

I was playing around with sky replacement to see if there have been any improvements on Luminar 4. They haven't it seems. I'm not sure what I was doing exactly and I didn't keep the Apple crash report. However I'll be experimenting a bit more today, and if I get a crash again, I'll submit a log, if that's what you'd like.

Please sign in to leave a comment.