Where is Sky AI Water Reflection?

Answered

Comments

12 comments

Roy Blackwell

Skylum has stated since it was first mentioned, that sky replacement 2.0 with water reflection would arrive via an update in the early part of 2021.

Comment actions Permalink
    S K

Thanks Roy 

This is the one feature I was looking for when I bought Luminar AI

I cannot find or get the system to reflect even with the Mose reflective photos ? can someone help ?

Oh the media is so deceptive about this

Graham Reid

Ok it is now early 2021. Where are the sky reflections?

Joni Vainio

An update came and still no sky reflection slider? What is this?

Austin Miller

Hello Joni.

The sky reflections will be added in a major update that will come out later this year.

Joni Vainio

Ok thanks. I was wondering because somewhere it said it was coming early 21 :)

Darryl Brooks

Here we go again. When they first announced AI, v2 was February, then early 2021, and now later this year. 

Later this year is what they said about v3 and v4. Expect to pay again when the next version that's not an upgrade but a totally new system, "later this year"

Helga Rowles

Hi Darryl, 
    We have never announced that Sky 2.0 would be available in February.
    The tool will be delivered via an update in the early part of 2021. Stay tuned :)

Darryl Brooks

I'm not going to spend time scrolling through old forum posts, but I didn't make it up. I saw February mentioned several times by Skylum employees once it was finally announced that all the great new features would not be available in the initial release. Perhaps it wasn't 'announced,' but it was certainly mentioned. 

And as I said, many of us heard the exact same thing said by Skylum about features that would be delivered via an update in versions 3 and 4. Updates that never came.

Roy Blackwell

Per a post in the Luminar AI Insider community, the Luminar AI Update 2 is due out sometime in March which will include AI Sky Replacement 2.0. It will be a free update.

Please sign in to leave a comment.