refund of the luminary AI

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Kate Williams

Hi,

Our support team has been very busy answering questions since the release of Luminar AI so response times are taking longer than usual. Please know that someone from our team will be in touch with you via email as quickly as possible. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Derek Law

I have asked for a refund as well - doesn'y meet my expecataions , too gimmicky. So far no reply about a refund (48 hrs later) Will keep chasing them but very poor  service. Wish i hadn't bothered.

Pedro Mateus

I'm almost a week already sending email. I didn't like the software and the luminar 4 is very good and at least it doesn't leave the images all saturated and awkward. But they don’t answer anywhere

I asked for a refund of the luminary AI on Dec 17, 2020, and didn't even respond .

Mike Hardisty

Skylum support is probably swamped with all the problems they are having and requests for refund. I was an early adopter and got my copy on the 9th December. I soon realised that it wasn't for me and the much touted AI features were of no use to me. So two hours after downloading I asked for a refund.

Skylum acknowledged my request on the 10th and the first thing I noticed was that Luminar AI and it's license key no longer appeared on My Software on the Skylum site.

In the email they told me that they had acknowledged my request for a refund and that they had passed the request onto their billing partner (Fastspring) who would action it up to 14 business days. There would also be an email from their billing partner to say they had issued the refund.

To be fair to Skylum i received my refund that same day. but that was probably because I was one of the first to ask.

I sympathise with you. I suppose we all had high hopes for LAI but again we've been let down.

I'll continue to use L4 as a plugin to Photoshop and Lightroom until a windows update breaks it but honestly if I think about sky replacement I'll go to Photoshop and the new sky replacement tool which in my opinion does a better job.

One thing is for sure I won't buy another Skylum product, no matter how fantastic their affiliates and fan boys say it is

Pedro Mateus

Já me responderam. Demorou muito mais, mas está ok já

Please sign in to leave a comment.