Importing DNG to Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Could you please send us a couple of the original files that you're working with?

Please also describe the issue in more detail.

Here is how you can send us the files and the detailed explanation.

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and send it to urgent@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Harrington

Which App did you use to capture?  I've used both Hallide and the Lightroom mobile app and both seem to work.

Richard Harrington

I just pulled down the iOS 14.3 update.

Tested and they open fine on both macOS and Windows

This article is a good read about where things are at with the new file format.
    https://blog.halide.cam/understanding-proraw-4eed556d4c54

I used the Native camera app to take them.

Ralph Joshua Batula

Hi Richard Harrington, can I share with you my workflow? So I take the photos from my iPhone 12 Pro Max - Im currently in 14.3 and I use the native camera application and I have set the settings to enable ProRAW. I will then send this as a file to my telegram account and use my laptop to download those photos that I have sent. Then in Luminar AI, I chose 'edit single image' and select the DNG file that I have shot however, upon importing, it wouldn't show up on my catalog pages even after I filter everything. I tried other RAW formats and it works for the rest but for iPhone ProRAW I seem to have a bit of an issue. Please do advise thank you :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.