Answered

Comments

6 comments

Dirk Abmeyer

Alt-click works fine here.

Comment actions Permalink
    Margaret Bright

Hi Ellis,

Please note that the undo shortcuts are not functional when using Erase / Clone and Stamp tools on Windows, as there are some tech limitations with their implementation at this time.

You need to click Done and undo the creation of a new erased / cloned layer.

Richard Harrington

Hi, there is no Done button for Luminar AI.  Just switch tools to apply.

You can undo using the History controls.

David Gibbs

Hi Ellis et al,

The alt/click did not work for me either for setting another sampling point using the clone tool. 

Richard Harrington provided a clue as to how to manipulate the limited functionality for resetting sampling point and that was to select another tool. When selecting another tool the clone edits completed up to that point are committed when switching to another tool and then switching back to the clone tool provides a new click-to-sample opportunity. 

It appears evident they pushed this initial release out the door without completely beta testing it and the hope would  be that they are tracking this license holder feedback and working these obvious fixes into the next release....hopefully soon. A working undo (Ctrl+Z) is also a fairly important need-to-have in this type of editing software. 

Ellis Hui

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for the comments!

As for David, that was exactly what I did. I wish it works like Luminar 4, where we can change another sampling point without having to exit the clone & stamp tool. And I agree, to have Ctrl+Z within Erase, Clone & Stamp tool on all Luminar series will eliminate the hassle of going back and forth just to undo one thing. Imagine doing this several times during editing. 

I hope Luminar will solve more troubleshooting for Windows users. 

Marcus Glöckner

Hi at all,

I also can not use the Alt Key to set  another sampling point.
    This is really bothersome. I will create a support ticket. Not the first one, since I use Luminar Ai...

There is a lot of good things to say about Skylum, but respectfully: the count of major bugs in released versions is too high! We are customers, not testers!

Best regards,
    Marcus

Please sign in to leave a comment.