Why is there no GPU rendering in AI

Answered

Comments

37 comments

darryl ruiz

That option only sped the app a little bit its somehow workable now for images larger than 4k 

Comment actions Permalink
    Ivan Azure

Hi Darryl,

Please contact our support team via support@skylum.com or https://skylum.com/support and we will consult you in a more detailed way.

Dominic Diechle

Yes there is no support for GPU in Luminar AI or in Luminar NEO. Both are so ridiculous slow, incredible! I will ask for a refund of Luminar NEO if this is also the case after the release of final version in a few weeks.

Oh yes I am in contact with your support. There was already an exchange of 15x emails.

Barry Levine

Got suckered into ordering Luminar AI prior to its release and was incredibly disappointed (slow, unstable in a very powerful Windows PC with rather high-end video card).

Neo? No way.

Dominic Diechle

I asked for a refund of Luminar NEO now. I don't see any improvements coming. Will stick with the Adobe products, they offer a much better performance. We will see how Skylum react.

darryl ruiz

Luminar Neo without GPU support is like a downgraded copy of photoshop cc

Ivan Azure

Hi All,

Please take into account that the range of updates will appear soon.

In terms of any performance issues, please reach our representatives via support@skylum.com and we would be glad to share the practical solutions. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.