Luminar Ai is SLOW bring up photos for editing, Less photo details than Capture One 21.

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Shannon Furrer

Corrections: 9 seconds to bring up a DNG and 22 seconds to bring up a Fuji Raw Raf file. Less than 1 second with Capture One 21. Am I missing something here?

Comment actions Permalink
    Kaspars Siliņš

Hey, im not happy either with performance and file exports... thinking about refund!

Shannon Furrer

I've requested a cancellation of Ai do to the slow loading of files for editing. 

I use Fuji files. The output details and micro-contrast of Jpegs is not at the level of Capture One 21. 

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Shannon Furrer,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Our team will keep improving the app and I hope you will give us another chance in future. We made sure to reach you via e-mail.

Marvin Sharma

Hello Helga, is there any forecast about when the update will be available?

I want to give it a chance and not refund too early, but also I only have 24 more days to refund.

I can't and don't want to work with Luminar AI in the current state.

Neil Li

If you are using Fuji, I would suggest stick with CaptureOne. Most of the tools I have tried are very slow to load Fuji Raw except Capture one.

Shannon Furrer

I tried uploading DNG files too and they were also very slow, 9 times slower than Capture One with same file.

Mauro Tranquillini

Hi Shannon!!

i have the same problems as you.....

thought it was my laptop again like with L3 and L4...

but this is a common problem i see....

everybody was hoping AI was much faster then L4 but it's more or less the same slow software....

but L3 was eternal slow, L4 just slow, and AI just slow...

maybe they will make good improvements in the next releases.... every 3 or 4 months they do...

capture one i never tried, but it's even € 24 per month.... big amount!!!

ciao

Mauro

Please sign in to leave a comment.