Luminar AI Composition tool - Where is it as a Photoshop plug-in?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Alina Skylum

Hi Roger, 

The Compositionᴬᴵ tool is indeed missing in the Luminarᴬᴵ plugin invoked from Photoshop.

That's a limitation imposed by Photoshop since it requires the image to be sent back to the application in the exact same shape and pixel count.

You're able to crop the photo or straighten the horizon in Photoshop before/after using Luminar, though.

Comment actions Permalink
    Roger Preston

Found the answer on the Mac page. Seems it's a problem with Adobe.

Joyce Ertner

Thank you Alina
    I just finished the install and was testing the software, fantastic so far, but couldn't find composition ai when using it as a plugin. Not a big issue and thanks for the answer, I thought I was loosing it. :-)

Roger Preston

Thanks Alina

Barry Eisenberg

Thank you Alina.

It makes sense. I also couldn't find the composition tool.

Darcy Brown

just watched a helpful video all about the composition tool - only to find it's not available through Photoshop - great!  Any other features not available through Photoshop plugin? 

Margaret Bright

Hi Darcy,

Composition AI is indeed not available in Luminar that's invoked as a plugin for Photoshop. That's due to the limitation imposed on Adobe's end: Photoshop sets a fixed size for the canvas and requires that the plugin sends the image of the same size back. All the other features should be available to you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.