Luminar A1 ??

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Roy Blackwell

Correct, unless you purchase additional seats for Luminar AI. That runs $15 US I believe. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Gavin Gilmour

That is disappointing

I think it is a given nearly all people who buy the product are going to need both PC & Notebook install ( not need but convenient) , It was part of the Lumnar 4 purchase ?

I use your products to add to the fun I don't make money from them.

Well that is my rant

A disappointed old fella  

EM

Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 startet with 5 seats.

Luminar 4 could be installed and activated on 2 computers. Luminar AI only on one. A second activation costs extra.

Skylum thinks they know how to make money :-(

I know that Skylum does not get any more money from me!

Allen Winiski

I have downloaded and installed the AI software but won't even open.  What is going on???

Agatha Winter

Hi there,

As far as multiple platform licensing concerned, the default number of seats for our software is actually already 2. The option to purchase a 1-seat license at a reduced price was added due to a significant amount of requests for this. So the original price is for the two seats, and our one-seat license is a discounted one. I hope this helps address the thoughts you shared concerning our licensing policy.

Agatha Winter

Hi Allen,

Please try to reinstall the application. If the issue persists, please reach out to our support team at www.skylum.com/support and they will be happy to help sort this out for you.

Allen Winiski

Come on, this doesn’t work and I have tried it several times before contacting support. I would like some real technical support, not platitudes. In case you can’t tell, I am angry. I have never experienced such poor response to a major software issue. If you can’t help, please escalate this

Please sign in to leave a comment.