[Luminar AI] several found Bugs

Answered

Comments

11 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Konrad! Thanks for sharing your comments.

We will investigate the issue with the export. We were able to reproduce it.

I have forwarded it to our technical department. We would do our best to fix it asap.

Comment actions Permalink
    Paul Ross

I find I can’t scroll left or right on the recommended templates, too

Elena O'Brien

Hi Paul Ross
    I was able to reproduce this on my end and have already passed this to our developers.

As a temporary solution, sharing what has worked for me:

1) Putting your mouse on the section and scrolling up and down;

2) Using the slider here: https://prnt.sc/vzp6jk 

Let me know if any questions arise!

Paul Ross

Thanks for the fast response Elena.

I am working on a MacBook Pro, with a non-apple Bluetooth mouse, and a Wacom Intuos tablet.  Hovering my mouse over the templates doesn't allow my scroll wheel to move the templates unfortunately.  Neither does the tablet allow dragging.  

Oddly, the touchpad does allow me to do the two-finger left and right swipe, but swapping to my touchpad to move the menus is not a very ergonomically pleasing solution.

Also, I use an external monitor(Samsung U28E590 4k displayed), and think I have it calibrated properly, and when it is, the slider is invisible.  I found it, but approximating the location in the image you attached, but the mouse indicator does not change so it is hit and miss to find. (I can't adjust the monitor enough to see the slider).  However the slider on the bottom for my gallery is visible, as a light gray.

Any chance a contrast or background adjust could be added to the preferences?  Or the mouse change to a hand when it goes over the slider/item you can select?

Helga Rowles

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the confusion - Elena's answer only applies to the Windows version of the program (the slider only appears in the Windows version of Luminar AI).
    On macOS, you should be able to scroll the templates with your mouse wheel. If it's not possible, please reach us at skylum.com/support so we can look into the issue you're facing.

Paul Ross

Self fixed the pan/scroll issues.  

Logitech M535 mouse, needed to download Logi Options and assign gesture control (I picked middle mouse click)

Wacom Intuos - Needed to assign pan/scroll.  In my case second button on pen

Works right now.

Laszlo Soti

Bugs:

1. top left menu appears when I click on Luminar AI text but submenus are not selectable.

2. On catalog page how can I go back to thumbnail view after clicking on picture double?

3. Total system freezing because of Luminar. Reset was needed.

Laszlo Soti

Another:

If I crop a picture and after that I want to clone something, Luminar shows the original size not the cropped. It is very annoying.

Austin Miller

Hello Laszlo. Would you be so kind as to send us a screenshot of the top left menu with the unselectable menus? 

In order to return back to the gallery view please click on the six dots in the top menu.

Does the system freeze after some specific steps or it happens automatically?

Laszlo Soti

Hi Austin, 

Where should I find the six dots?

Laszlo Soti

I took a video about the menu issue. How can I send it to you?

Thanks

Laszlo

Please sign in to leave a comment.