I really liked the idea behind Luminar AI and the possibilities it will bring in creativity and performance, but I have some really strange problems.
1. Where and how can I find the options and setting for chromatic aberration?
2. How can I install "old" Luminar 4 looks. I bought some in the past which are important for me (infrared looks).
3. Why are imported looks not grouped and sorted? Sorry, but now they are useless.
4. Why are new AI Looks not used in the templates with the AI functions? in the current state they are like the old looks with a new name and for me they are a cash grab because with the current way they work, they are like the old looks with a new name and nothing more. And there is no reason for a Luminar X membership or to buy the new looks.
5. Why is there no preview function for the imported looks or the new looks? This is clearly a step back.
6. I can't use my mouse for menus. After right clicking or clicking on the LUMINAR menu in the upper left corner, there opens a menu, but when I move the mouse to the right to choose an option in the submenu tree, the menu closes.
And no there is no Nahimic or other Software. I have tried this on a clean fresh Win10 64Bit PC with 32GB Ram and a 2070 super. No overclocking, all drivers up to date and please don't try another month of useless tests and support chaos with me. LUMINAR 4, the german support and I share a history in this.
Spare me with try and error solutions - I have done too much IT support in my past too. :-)
Please sign in to leave a comment.