The Catalog function has problems

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Bob,

You can go back to the library view to see the previews. 

Could you also describe the issue happened with your catalog in more detailed way?

Please contact us  https://skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Comment actions Permalink
    Bob Stilwell

No, while in catalog mode, once I double-click a thumbnail to view it full size there is no way to go back to thumbnail view without first exiting catalog mode.  Luminar 4 has a toggle switch to do this.  Luminar AI has unexplainably deleted it.

Mark Barnes

Same problem here!

David Dunk

Bob...
    Yes it looks like they removed that toggle control we had in Luminar 4 but...
    I have discovered you can access the "Thumbnail" view while in any module (including Export) by hitting the G key.
    You will get the grid view and stay in the module you're currently working in. No need to bring up the film strip.
    Give it a try.

As far as catalog corruption issues, you are not alone. I have also experienced this. 
    None of the beta testers I watched mentioned this happening to them.
    I have already reinstalled AI because of it.
    Rolling back to an earlier backup (as recommended by Skylum team) did not work for me. Rebuilding Library just froze at 50% and then crashed.

Agatha Winter

Hi David,

We are sorry to hear about the issue you encountered and will do our best to help you. Can you please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can look into this asap? Thank you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.