Luminar Ai

Answered

Comments

15 comments

Roland Schloßmacher

I haven't received a download link yet and that was actually announced for December 15th.
    Is there a link where you can start the download?

Best regards, Roland

Comment actions Permalink
    Peter Michalica

@Roland: unfortunatly Skylum restricted the early access to the first 30k users who preordered. Although I did not know in advance I was lucky.

My experience so far: on the second PC with Windows 20H2 it worked, on the first one it refused to start, no matter what I tried, but anyway. I like it, because it is fast, intuitive and produces nice results - congratulations to the team! Question: will the previous Luminar 4 presets work with Luminar AI ? Is there a way to convert presets into templates? 

Roy Blackwell

Roland Schloßmacher: Only the first 30K that preordered have early access to Luminar AI. General release is scheduled for December 15th.

Peter Michalica: re your existing (installed) Luminar 4 Looks: they are automatically migrated to Luminar AI. See below screenshot. They may need some fine tuning to show the same look as in Luminar 4.

Roland Schloßmacher

Thank you Peter and Roy. :-)

Murray Sanders

Roy Blackwell can I, through Windows, copy the contents of my 4 catalog into my AI catalog?  The subfolders look the same?

Allan Jackson

@Roy Blackwell Not everyone who pre-ordered is getting early access, like myself, the only reason I took the plunge and pre-ordered instead of waiting to see if it was really stable etc. I was told I would receive it before the official release date, looks like I believed the BS from their lackey's on Youtube etc.and I guess now I will have to wait until the official release date and get it the same time as everyone else who did not pre-order on Dec 15th. Mind you they might surprise me and give me the early access.

Roy Blackwell

Murray Sanders: No, the Luminar 4 catalog is not compatible with the Luminar AI catalog.

Elena O'Brien

Allan Jackson Could you please clarify where you have been promised an early access?

Please reach out to us at http://skylum.com/support and we'll get that sorted out for you ASAP.

Allan Jackson

I am not a 100% sure where it was but there was a few different places, they were not my normal list of subscribed channels or websites. but in saying that it has been stated here on this topic by and I quote;

Roland Schloßmacher: Only the first 30K that preordered have early access to Luminar AI. General release is scheduled for December 15th."

I think I was stupid and believed false info on getting it early. So if I have to, I will wait until release day it is not that long now.
    But I will contact the support team directly, not about getting  Luminar AI early, but a more troubling matter concerning the software with the details, I will not post any details on that matter here, that would not be fair on Skylum or those that support Skylum by buying the software and other additional stuff, like myself, I might add.

GordonLee Falise

In response to my earlier post about Looks not migrating to Ai. I believe they went into the "legacy" part of the dropdown.

Nothing showed in the "purchased" folder or "favorites" and "user templates" in My Collection. So yes they did migrate, just will take a little getting used to. .

d c

Having over 200 looks in luminar 4 , it became a hard task in luminar AI to scroll them under MyCollectiom>Legacy...

Skylum you might start thinking a way to have sub folder there , then it will be much more effective to search  in a folder where there is 10-15 looks instead of scrolling to the whole list of 200 and over.

Gilles Scherrer

Vous êtes tous bien chanceux ici, je l ai précommandé depuis un moment, pour moi impossible de m enregistré sous W10, de plus quand on ecrit à skylum, ils repondent par mail automatique, à quoi bon precommander un logiciel que vous payez et qu on peut pas utiliser, aucune solution à par me faire rembourser, je resterais sur photoshop, j aime pas qu on se foute de moi comme ca car3 jours j attend de pouvoir me servir de luminar ai

Roland Schloßmacher

J'ai également eu des problèmes au début, puis j'ai essayé de m'inscrire auprès de Google. Cela a fonctionné alors. C'est peut-être une option, j'espère.

Helga Rowles

Hi Gilles,

We will get back to you via email asap.

Please sign in to leave a comment.