Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Roy Blackwell

I have the Luminar AI plugin working with Affinity Photo 1.8.5 and Affinity Photo 1.9.0 Beta.

Comment actions Permalink
    Robert Simoneau

That is strange, I tried multiple times earlier with no luck. After reading your post I tried again and it works every time. Thanks for fixing it...lol

Jens Schmidt

Works in 1.8.5, but it takesa long time to start. Any idea?

Affinity Photo is not officialy supportet, but i´m glad this works.
    So sad, that he AI Plugin does not work in Photoshop Elements. :-(

Elena O'Brien

Hi, guys,
    Please note that as Affinity Photo is not officially supported, we, sadly, cannot guarantee a smooth performance.

Hope for your understanding!

Roy Blackwell

Jens Schmidt: It does work with Photoshop Elements. Simply copy the LuminarAI.8bf file to the PluginsExtra folder on your hard drive.

Errol Robinson

does anyone know how to upgrade to luminar AI,  errol robinson

Elena O'Brien

Hi, Errol Robinson, please note that LuminarAI is a brand new product and not an upgrade to Luminar 4.

If you have preordered LuminarAI before September, 30th, you can download LuminarAI from your Skylum account now.

If you purchased it a little later, not to worry, the official release is tomorrow already - December, 15th!

Francesco zignale
    salve ma si puo avere questo plugin ?

Kate Williams

Hi Francesco, 

The plugin file (LuminarAI.8bf) is available in the folder where your copy of Luminar AI is installed. By default, it's C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar AI 

Dennis Hegdahl

Thanks to Roy Blackwell who started the ball rolling for Using LuminarAI  in Photoshop elements. Here what to do and where to find and place the LuminarAI.8bf folder on my machine. 

I use Windows 10 Home  and Photoshop Elements 2018 and clicked on the "file folder" on the task bar ... Clicked on "Local Disk C: then clicked on " Program folder" then Skylum" then LumnarAI  then find the luminarAI folder and copy it.... then clicked on " Program folder"  then "Adobe"  then photoshopelements 2018  ( or what ever version you have.) then Plug-Ins and paste it in there.... After that just start Elements and use it just like any other filter... cheers 

Please sign in to leave a comment.