Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Johann Kohl

I have the same problem, the programm luminar ai does not start at all! Luminar 4.3 works ok!

Comment actions Permalink
    Sébastien Peuchet

I reported the same issue earlier today : https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010082800-Luminar-AI
    They asked for sending event log, check it.
    Anyway, we are still waiting for a fix :-/

LLOYD STEVENS

I had the same problem, you have to shut down firewall and antivirus before downloading and during installation, that's what I did and it worked but I could only import one single photo to edit, after that never work again, can't import a folder like they said and not even another photo, very frustrating.

Anastasia Davis

Hi guys! Please reach our support team and we will investigate the issue asap: https://skylum.com/support

LLOYD STEVENS

Hi guys,

I'm on windows10, had a problem on first day as follows and solved all:

-first problem, download and installed failed.  Shut down all firewall, antivirus (windows defender), installation was a success.

-Opened AI for the first time, managed to import first photo, edit but that's all it did, tried second photo without success.

-Uninstalled and delete all catalogues and back up files.  Disable all firewall/anti virus and re-download the file.  Run file to install, after installing, it will ask you about your file location, at first I let it default by AI which is under picture folder on drive C:.....but this time I changed it to my external SSD disk.   all good.  After doing this before you start running the software, enable all firewall and antivirus, make exclusion to AK exe file and it appears to be all done.

Antti Hiillosmäki

I have tested that all, installation goes ok, sometimes it freezes a bit about 28% , but always installion goes to end. I have renamed all old catalogs, cleaned registry (so there should be no connections to old L4). Installed and downloaded also without windows defender. Uninstalled/reinstalled  display drivers. It just doesnt open at all. In task manager its shows about 5 seconds and then just dies..

Sébastien Peuchet

Same as Antti Hiillosmäki :'(

Please sign in to leave a comment.