Blackfriday sale

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Victoria Grace

Hi Lenny,

Please, note that there is different pricing for our new and loyal customers. So, as I've mentioned in the post above, in order for our team to check the eligibility, please, get in touch with them via https://skylum.com/support so that they could provide you with proper assistance on this. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    andrew newman

Am trying to get Luminar AI and most of the add ons at the black friday price which closes in 4 hours. Neither my registered  email address or licence code is recognised to get the discounted pricing for AI and cant find the bolt ons I want to buy anyway. Have emailed support and gone through the request support option on the website - no reply as yet. Any ideas?

Agatha Winter

Hi andrew - I've checked and see that our support team has replied to you. Could you please check if an email has been misrouted to the spam folder? Thank you.

Ted Simon

Victoria, is the Luminar X special pricing at $59, is this for 12 months or 18 months, 

Love the app, but need better clarification on the pricing, and number of months for that pricing of $59

Thank you

Ted Simon

Please sign in to leave a comment.