Hi there I just bought Luminar 4 and just need to know the following please

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Stephen,

Our software is a single purchase and updates for the lifecycle of the application are free. However, we do release new paid software and paid major version upgrades typically every 12-24 months. Our latest application, Luminar AI will be released on December 15 and is available for preorder right now.

Upgrades and new application purchases are never required. The software you purchase from us will continue to work indefinitely as long as your computer meets the necessary specifications.

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Halstead

Many thanks for the reply Angela :) This has put my mind at rest

Just 2 other points, will Luminar ever be suitable to use with the brilliant Affinity? 

And I am completely stuck to try get it working with Elements 2020, I've been following the guidelines from many of what you guys have been saying but nothing. It appears that many people have had problems too with getting it to work with Elements :(

Thanks again anyway for replying earlier

Victoria Grace

Hi Stephen,

There are no immediate plans on adding official integration with Affinity, however, I'll share your suggestion with our product team for them to consider it for the future.

Speaking of PS Elements, please, get in touch with our support team via https://skylum.com/support and they'll help you make the plugin up and running.

Please sign in to leave a comment.