Luminar fails to export JPGs in library. Exporting stops and the application fails to complete its export to jpg batch job.
The crash happens regularly and the application fails and CPU usage drops to 1.5% and no progress is made on exporting images. There are no anomalous entries on the system log that I can see. No errors reported.
I have checked the source drives and the files are not damaged. I have tried varying the settings for export to JPG and these changes don't seem to fix the error.
This random failure is getting annoying and Luminar does not provide any information about which component is failing or where the export is failing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.