Why has Coffee Break started using Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Mike,

As there is already a lot of information, tutorials, and tips for Luminar 4 on the web, we just want to make sure, that the users, which have pre-ordered Luminar AI or want to purchase get an introduction to the program and how to use it. In this case, they can easily start using the app after release.

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Mike,

As a co-host of the Coffee Break series I wanted to say a quick hello and address your question. Our goal with season 2, especially these first few weeks, is to get you ready for Luminar AI. Once it is launched, we want you to be able to open it up and start editing, rather than having to be poking around and getting frustrated while looking for things.

A lot of what we talk about can be adapted for use in Luminar 4 as well, so if you have a question about how to do that, please let us know in the comments and we'll do our best to help.

I hope that answers your question! I look forward to "seeing" you later today :)

Roxy Warren

As a consumer who purchased Luminar AI and has owned all versions of Luminar, the tutorials mean nothing if I have no product to use myself with my own photos. Showing me something while going through the person's own workflow is pointless to me. I'd prefer a side-by-side tutorial where I can pause, try it for myself, then continue on. 

Also, the fact that AI was promoted when purchased as having "early access" to the product, is a downright lie. The "once it is launched" statement is giving no information as to when the product is supposed to be released, when we pre-order people will get "early access" to the product, etc.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Roxy,

Luminar AI is expected to be released on December 15, and if you were one of the first 30,000 people to preorder you'll get it a week earlier. 

I hope that that Coffee Breaks can help you feel more comfortable with Luminar AI from the first time you open it. However, you can always go back and watch the recordings once you have the software in hand. We'll also continue to broadcast the live Coffee Break series after the launch in case you have any questions that arise once you're using it.

Lynne Pariseau

can someone give me the link for the Coffee Break series -- the ones that start talking about Luminar 4Al?

thanks

Kate Williams

Hi Lynne,

Here's a Coffee Break Series playlist: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQlozenYb0jD2xyRYWLQlGCbIY9E6xjz4 

Scroll down it a bit until you see Coffee Break: Season 1 Finale (http://prntscr.com/vu57e8)

All the Luminar AI-related videos are above the Season 1 Finale.

Lynne Pariseau

thanks!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.