Luminar Ai

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Sandra,

Indeed, Luminar AI is a brand new app.

Nevertheless, we plan to ship compatibility and performance updates for Luminar 4 for another year after LuminarAI is released. We won’t charge anything for these updates.

Luminar 4 will continue to run for many years beyond that (as long as your computer meets Luminar 4’s system requirements).

Comment actions Permalink
    Terry Hughes

Have used various Luminar products over the years but am now tiring especially after using Luminar 4. I  pre-ordered Luminar AI some time ago and it is a bit irksome to see many so-called experts using it on YouTube and now us mere mortals have to wait yet another 2 weeks before the official release?? or will it be in January??

Angela Andrieux

Hi Terry,

The Luminar AI beta was shared with several of our ambassadors and partners to help us thoroughly test the software and make sure it is ready for delivery. We are on track for our expected December 15 release and can't wait to share it with you!

d c

Is a week prior to dec 15 for the first 30 000 pre order still effective ?

Denis

Roy Blackwell

Luminar AI has reached 'gold' (ready for release) and I have heard that the first 30K that preordered will get the product not later than December 10. At this point I surmise they are busy getting the release mechinisms setup and putting finishing touches on a user manual, etc.

Sandra Chambers

I need space on my computer hard drive so with Luminar Al do I need to keep Luminar 4 for any reason? Does it have things that Luminar Ai doesn’t have? If I erase it, can I reload it later if I want it again?

Are there special instructions for deleting Luminar 3 (which I still have) and Luminar 4?

Thanks,

Sandra

Roy Blackwell

Sandra Chambers: I would suggest uninstalling Luminar 3 if you are short on disk space. I would keep Luminar 4 around until after you have tested Luminar AI on your system. Regarding special instruction for uninstalling: follow whatever process is normal for your operating system, Windows or Mac.

Sandra Chambers

Thanks for the info!

Please sign in to leave a comment.