Unable to edit raw

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Sacha,

This is something our tech team needs to take a closer look at. Please reach us at https://skylum.com/support and let us know your hardware configuration: 

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
      • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard. 
      • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
      • Click File > Export.
      • Type the name of the file (you can choose any you like), save it somewhere where you can easily find it and attach this text file to your support request. 

N.B. The links are clickable and show the screenshots that can guide you, if necessary.

Here is the video tutorial on how to retrieve your system infohttps://www.loom.com/share/97aff7951ee3412daa020f1d88eb36e8     

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Sacha Ciszewicz

Hello Kate,

I just opened a ticket as you suggested but how can I track the progress?

Thanks for your help and support.

Kate Williams

Hi Sacha

Our support team normally replies within 24 hours, it could be a bit more or less, depending on the number of incoming requests. 

The only way to request an update on your case is by providing your email address. I've checked our database and it seems that there are no new requests submitted from the @gmail.com account that you used to sign up here. Could you please let me know whether you've used an alternative email? I'll locate your request and ask my colleagues to get back to you as soon as possible.

Sacha Ciszewicz

No I used the same email. Was I supposed to receive a confirmation ? Because I didn't receive any

Angela Andrieux

Hi Sacha,

Yes, you should have received a confirmation email that we received your message. Can you please try resending your inquiry to support@skylum.com? It seems that your original request didn't go through.

Sacha Ciszewicz

Hello Angela,

I just sent an email to the support with my system summary export attached.

I the meantime I've consulted the web for similar issues on Luminar and I didn't find any response.

I hope you will be able to help

Victoria Grace

Hi Sascha,

we've received your email and our support agent will get back to you asap!

Sacha Ciszewicz

Dear Support,

Thank you for trying to help me solve my issue, but it was not at all releated to my drivers or installation as suggested.

I'm using a Fuji XT4 and Luminar is simply not able to work with all compressed RAW format available on this camera.

I changed it to a less compressed format and it works now.

Please sign in to leave a comment.