Hi, I'm using Luminar 4 latest version (Windows) for some time now and I'm really satisfied with the product, but I've got some issues.
I've got Intel core i5, 16GB RAM and I have crashes and non-responding GUI editing even single RAW image.
Crashes are mainly due to memory limit. I can see memory goes up and then crash :)
But non-responding GUI is also problem. I've got mainly:
- when creating new adjustment layer, the layer is created, but doesn't appear among other layers. If I switch to other image and then return back, the layer is there.
- I understand, that some adjustments to the image are pretty heavy, so I need to wait to image appear correctly, but I would appreciate, if GUI was responsive and not blocked at the time od procesing the image :)
- sometimes 'Save New Look' button doesn't work. I need to restart app.
- sometimes when I create some adjustments to the image and I switch to another image and go back, then all filters appear like doubled. E.g. if I changed exposition +1, then when I switch back, the image is exposed +2. Restart helps.
- sometimes applying my LUT doesn't work and even restart will not help. I need to manually change everything.
I've got some more bugs, but these are most common and I think you are mostly aware of them. I hope for a fix some day :)
Thanks for the great product.
Please sign in to leave a comment.