PNG Watermark addition feature missing

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Chetan,

We don't have immediate plans to add an automatic watermark tool,  but it is on our feature request list.

For now, in Luminar 4 you can add a watermark via a new image layer. Instructions here: https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/using-an-image-layer

In Luminar AI, the steps will be similar except you'll need to use the Texture Overlay tool instead of a new Image layer.

Comment actions Permalink
    marc legay

Hello Angela,

Sorry but Texture Overlay is not covering the Watermark feature:
    The texture can't be reduced as small as desired
    It stays in the center of the picture 
    The transparency can't be managed properly as you can't apply adjustments to the texture only.

Therefore you can't say that you have an alternative to image layer for watermark

Zdenek Rajgl

Hello Angela.

I am of the same opinion as Pascal. It doesn't work with the AI Augmented Sky tool. I don't want to place my watermark in the "sky", but somewhere below left or right, see below. I hope I made myself clear. It would be nice if Luminar would publish a 2-3 min video tutorial on this problem. A little COFFEE BREAK with Angela & Vanelli?

Thanks in advance. Zdenek

Angela Andrieux

Hi Marc & Zdenek,

The capability of the Texture tool was changed somewhat from what was in the beta version and I apologize for the misinformation.

Here is a workaround for adding a watermark in Luminar AI: https://youtu.be/TumoVTFhcIg

I hope it helps!

Zdenek Rajgl

Hi Angela

The procedure described in the tutorial is useless for me. The result is pretty amateurish. So it doesn't replace LM4's layer tool. This "tinkering" absolutely does not go with the Luminar AI !! Marc has already described the disadvantages above. @Angela: Haven't you read it?

Please sign in to leave a comment.