Impossible d'activer luminar 4

Answered

Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi,

Please reach out to us at https://skylum.com/support so we can assist you in the most effective way.

Comment actions Permalink

Luminar 4 is WONDERFUL if you have a powerful PC.
    However, I am really disappointed with the after-sales service: we don't know who to contact, where to write, we have to translate because everything is in English.
    I'm a photographer, not a computer scientist and no one helped me all day, so I'm asking for a refund for Luminar 4 bought from Paddle.
    Very bad publicity for a still very elaborate photo software, I am disappointed and will therefore continue with lightroom.

Luminar 4 is WONDERFUL if you have a powerful PC.
    However, I am really disappointed with the after-sales service: we don't know who to contact, where to write, we have to translate because everything is in English.
    I'm a photographer, not a computer scientist and no one helped me all day, so I'm asking for a refund for Luminar 4 bought from Paddle.
    Very bad publicity for a still very elaborate photo software, I am disappointed and will therefore continue with lightroom.
    I paid € 58.57 and spent over 10 hours trying to get it to work with my little computer skills and NO help, so I'm giving up Luminar and therefore SKYLUM!
    So I lost € 58.57 and a whole day!
    thank you skylum !!!!!!

Kate Williams

Hi Member,

I do apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered. Surely, this must be a downright frustrating experience.

However, we're more than willing to help you sort everything out. Moreover, we have a French-speaking agent on our team who will be happy to help you. 

Please note that we have a support page available in French: https://skylum.com/fr/support. You can also email us directly via support@skylum.com for assistance / refund requests, etc. 

I've checked our database and it seems that there are no incoming requests from your email (the one you've used to sign up on Forum). Could you please let me know whether you've submitted a request? If not, please do so.

If you did, please let me know the email that you've used to contact support. 

I can also see that, in your comments under other threads, you mention the Internet Connection error when trying to activate the software. 

In such cases, your anti-virus software and firewall may be the issue. Please try the following:

If the solution above doesn't work, please try resetting your hosts file back to the default value. 

Here's a detailed instruction from the Microsoft site (in French): https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/972034/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default 

Please sign in to leave a comment.