Luminar AI released December!!!

Answered

Comments

12 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi!

Yes, Luminar AI will be released on December 15 :)

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephan

Will Luminar AI be made available to all pre-orderers again one week in advance? Like back then with Luminar 4?

Margaret Bright

Hi Stephan,

Only the first 30,000 customers who pre-ordered Luminar AI (i.e. early birds) will receive their copies earlier. For the rest of the pre-orderers Luminar AI will be available on December 15.

Gerry Underwood

How much earlier is the release for pre-ordered Luminar A1 going to be?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gerry,

For those who were among the first 30,000 to purchase, they'll get Luminar one week earlier.

Stephan

Today is one week before the 15th of december.
    Has anyone (pre-ordered) already received Luminar AI?
    If so, what are the first experiences so far?

Mark Goodnight

I pre-ordered the software on the 8th of september. But I don't know if I'm one of the 30'000. I don't have a download link so far.

Kim Austin

I was one of the earlybirds...there was a download link in MY Software in my Skylum account.  Have downloaded and it is installing now.

Roy Blackwell

As one of the earlybirds, I have downloaded and installed. Now to give it a tryout.

Austin Miller

Hello all! Please log in to your account and if you have are among the early birds you will see the download link. If you do not have the download links, please reach us via skylum.com/support!

Robert Woeger

Will the new Luminar AI work on the new M1 Macs? I bought my copy a few months ago, and am waiting for its release, but I now have a M1 Mac Mini that I want to run Luminar AI natively (universal app) on.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Robert Woeger!

Skylum is a member of the Apple Developer program. We’ve received the prototype hardware, and right now we’re working with it to ensure that LuminarAI will be compatible with these new processors. We have a long history of developing for the Mac platform and will ensure that all our technologies are perfectly adapted for the new hardware.

The native support on the M1 chips may take some time. However, using the software on new Macs will be possible much faster than the native support due to Rosetta 2 that aids the transition. This translation process will provide you with a fully operational software.
    LuminarAI is expected to launch in compatibility mode with the new Macs by the end of January.

Please sign in to leave a comment.