Will Luminar AI have a proper User Guide?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find answers to your questions in the Luminar 4 guide. 
    I will be happy to share your feedback with a team in charge of the Luminar AI user guide.

To learn more about how to use certain tools, please check our tutorials here:

https://skylum.com/video-galleries/luminar-4-video-tutorials
    https://skylum.com/academy    

If any questions arise, feel free to reach us at skylum.com/support.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lynne Pariseau

Is there a user guide for Luminar AI?  if so where do I find it?

David Ullman

Since  Luminar AI hasn't been released there's no user guide available.  If there's a Real User Guide it should come with the

software; a separate download or part of the program itself. Between you and me, I'll be surprised if a real user guide will be available.  Bug then, why definition of "User Guide" is different than the Skylum definition.

Roy Blackwell

I know that they are working on a Luminar AI user guide. Probably will be available not later than the official launch date of December 15. 

Kim Austin

David Ullman

It has been released today, to the 30000 people who pre-ordered by a certain date in September.  So there really should be a user manual available from the launch.

Skylum support -- any news on when we might expect the manual?

Anastasia Davis

Hi guys! The User Guide will be available upon the official release (December 15).

Lynne Pariseau

okay, thanks.

Please sign in to leave a comment.