Luminar AI - Release Date (Is it earlier for Luminar AI Insiders)

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dan,

The people who were among the first 30,000 to pre-order will get the software a week early. Everyone else will receive the download for Luminar AI on the expected release date of December 15.

Comment actions Permalink
    Dan Lees

Great thanks for the quick response. I think I am in the first 30k (fingers crossed) :)

Felipe Garcia

Hola, ¿sabes algo sobre el lanzamiento de los madrugadores? A una semana de ir...

Kim Austin

Felipe Garcia
    I was one of the earlybirds, and was able to download an hour ago.  I went to my Skylum account and looked at My Software and there was a download link there. Have downloaded and just installing now.

Roy Blackwell

I was also an earlybird. Downloaded and installed, now to give it a whirl.

Dan Lees

Damn, I'm guessing I wasn't an early bird as I thought as I don't have the download link. Is there a way to know that you were an early bird? :)

Austin Miller

Hello Dan and Kim. Could you please reach us via skylum.com/support so we can check if you have purchased Luminar AI as early bird?

Kim Austin

@Austin. In my comment I clearly stated that I was an early bird purchaser, and found the link and installed successfully (Mac). So no need to contact you at this point. 😀

Please sign in to leave a comment.