Watermarking and the Lightroom Shift

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Dave,

An automatic watermarking tool is on our feature request list, but I don't have an ETA on when/if it will be added. For now you can add a watermark via a new image layer. Instructions can be found here: https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/using-an-image-layer

Comment actions Permalink
    Brandon Mole

I'm pretty sure I know which page you're talking about.. some people don't know that just because you can move the sliders all the way doesn't mean you should. Less is more in most cases. Another example.. yes you can add objects to the skies, but that doesn't mean put them all on there at one time.

Dave Brenchley

WE know who we're talking about Brandon..................

Brandon Mole

I do agree with you though, I wish they had put a watermark option on export like Lightroom has. I also was trying to drop out of Adobe but I can't, not yet anyway. So, I still have LR and PS for the time being

Brandon Mole

Actually, You've got me thinking now.. if you can place objects in your images maybe you can create a watermark and load it into the list and place one that way?

Dave Brenchley

A history search had already gained a similar answer from your team, suggesting it would be featured in Luminar 3 ?????

It is evidently NOT very high on your feature list..... still, I CAN add a space ship or constellation.

Looks like I'm sticking with Lightroom. Ta......

Please sign in to leave a comment.