Luminar and other options for DAM

Answered

Comments

2 comments

Kate Williams

Hi David, 

At the moment, we have documented and tested the interactions with such third-party apps as Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop, Aperture, and Apple Photos (the latter two - on Mac).

Regrettably, these apps are either subscription-based or not available for Windows (like Apple Photos or Aperture). 

As much as we'd love to, we cannot guarantee smooth interactions with other apps. 

However, you may also look into Capture one, the integration workflow is described here:

https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/how-to-user-skylum-s-luminar-4-with-capture-one 

According to their website, they seem to provide both a subscription and a one-time purchase option. 

Let's also hear what else our artists can suggest. 

Comment actions Permalink
    David Dengler

Thanks Kate,

I appreciate the info. I do enjoy Luminar and will be upgrading soon. I just wanted to share that ACDSee is a great option for windows users for a DAM. I tried Elements and I much prefer ACDsee. It started out as a DAM for windows so it is a mature product. I know Capture One is well respected but I am currently happy with my combo of Luminar and ACDSee.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.