Luminar 4 and/or Luminar Ai for iPad Pro.

Answered

Comments

35 comments

Agatha Winter

Hi Malachi!

While we are offering the software only for Mac and PC, we know that tablet / mobile technology is the easiest way for professionals to deliver exceptional quality work on the go while using the best tools available. The team at Skylum hears you and is reviewing all processes as well as upcoming utilities to create the same or a better experience that our apps can provide you.

So we will surely consider creating the apps for mobile OS in the future. Please stay tuned! 

Comment actions Permalink
    Rajesh Pandit

While while I really like luminar AI but I don’t see enough advantages over luminar 4 which I already use and love it. One thing can make me buy is to be able to use luminar AI on the go. So if we have an app for Lumnar AI it will be of tremendous use as we can process the photos while traveling and not have to carry expensive laptops / external devices. It will make lot of sense to have Luminar AI on mobile devices instead of Laptops or desktops. I feel you will sell more if you properly position this product as mobile app. I feel for those already using Luminar 4 buying desktop version AI really does not make much sense as they are more or less competing with each other. 

Alan Duchek

iPad Pro app please. Would love to update, but will wait until iPad version is available. Love software but don’t want to be stuck to desktop. Thank you. 

Stan Schretter

I just want to add my request for a mobile version of Luminar AI.  It is a great app but a real pain to use since you always have to have a laptop with you.  Both my iPad and iPhone are as powerful computers as the MacBook Air I use for Luminar. Until then my main tool will continue to be Lr mobile.  Thanks.

Cathy Greene

I too would love to see an app that made Luminar AI usable on my iPad. Traveling with a computer just so you can edit photos seems cumbersome.

Newhorizonpictures

Offrez nous AI sur IPad Pro... please!!!!!
    Je retourne rarement sur mon PC et je délaisse malheureusement votre merveilleux L4 par le simple fait qu’il ne soit pas disponible partout et tout le temps avec moi.en déplacement.

C’est une perte de temps phénoménal ,c’est tellement dommage!!!
    Luminar AI => IPad Pro
    Please please please...

Michele Ricucci

hi,

are there any news about a ipad version? please let us know something

Anastasia Davis

Hi Michele! At the moment there is no news regarding an Ipad version. Please stay tuned!

Micael Löfgren

Hi!
    I agree that an iPad/iOS version would be great. Maybe the development of the Apple Silicon version helps to come closer to an iOS app ;-).....hope so.

Sofoklis Kesinis

Although I have both 4 and the AI versions, I'd love to see an iPadOS version of Luminar, since the neural engine of it the latest iPad CPUs should boost a lot the performance too!

Janis Williams

Need to offer an Android tablet version also.  

Charles-Étienne Genest

Yes! An app for android! Please

Now that the new iPad Pro has M1 make Luminar AI for the M1 iPad😫

Harry Stuurman

I'd love to see an iPad Pro M1 Luminar AI version, please make it happen!

Kenny Van

Please support Luminar AI on IpadOS.  

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Kenny Van,

We do plan to release mobile version of Luminar. Please, stay tuned!

Richard Daniell

ipad pro M1 version and then I buy Luminar AI for sure

Roman Vukolov

Don't forget the Android, please )). 

Bardhok Ndoji

Hi. I just came here to say that if an iPad version of Luminar was available on the AppStore, it would be instant purchase for me. I have the new M1 iPad Pro and having Luminar on the go would be absolute dream. I will keep an eye on the AppStore for Luminar app. 

Mailly Alexandre

Avait vous des New concernant une futur application sur iPad et elle en développement pour que luminar soit enfin compatible sur iPad ?

Austin Miller

Hello Mailly,

We are considering the mobile version of Luminar.

However, there is no ETA on when it is going to be released.

Mailly Alexandre

Donc il sera alors disponible également sur tablette ou uniquement sur mobile ?

Helena Carter

Mailly Alexandre,

For now, we do not yet have an answer to this, but please, stay tuned!

Risto Kommer

Hello,
    Refreshing this topic :)
    Im considering to give a try to an ipad pro and I am luminar ai user. Any news?

Helga Rowles

Hi Risto! We're not planning to release an iPad version of Luminar AI in the nearest future, but this is something we might consider for future development.

m0nd0i !

How long might you consider this for? All other providers are offering their products on IPadOS already!! I can’t understand why Skylum is struggling soooo much with this 💤💤

Alan Duchek

I totally agree, so many people want an iPad version but Skylum won’t or can’t do it. People have been asking since the iPad Pro has come out (years ago) and nothing. I really like their product and wish too keep using it. I think people should stop paying for updated versions until an iPad version is available. Bet an iPad version would come out a lot quicker.

Marcin Wilczynski

1st answer from Luminar folks 8 months ago “considering”.
    And they are still thinking.... 😴💤😴🥱
    Affinity has nice iPad version working with M1
    ON1 iPad version on the market
    LR

Mark Reardon

Skylum what is the holdup? I have been waiting for a year! Your product is great but it doesnt fit into my work flow. Its so disappointing.

Peter Coyne

I live on the road and my only device I can edit with is the iPad
    Should I start learning lightroom??
    Or are you going to release for tablets
    Thank you

Please sign in to leave a comment.