Comments

6 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Zoran. We are aware of the possible issues with Photolemur 3 on macOS Big Sur. Our developers will prepare an update. However, there is no ETA on when it is going to be released.

Comment actions Permalink
    Robert Woeger

I just installed Photolemur 3 on my new Mac mini with Apple Silicon M1 chip. The install went fine and Photolemur 3 ran fine, until I tried to save the image to Disk, and it crashed every time, making it unusable for my photography workflow. I rely on PhotoLemur 3 to finish all my photos. Please update PhotoLemur to work on both Big Sur and Apple's new M1 chip Apple Silicon Mac machines. Thank You!

Brandon Wolgast

An update would be massively appreciated! As someone who has supported Photolemur from its original release through 2 and now 3, I now find myself unable to save any photos. The program does seem to run perfectly with zero issues until you attempt to save photos with Big Sur. I want to thank everyone working on this, and I hope it's resolved soon!

Robert Woeger

Any updates on Photolemur Support for Big Sur? Also for M1 Macs as a Universal Binary native program?

Brandon Wolgast

Seems all of us are just waiting at this point. As someone who, as I said before, supported Photolemur 1 and 2 and had finally recently purchased Photolemur 3 as I got so much use out of the first two, I wanted to ensure Skylum had my support and money. A couple of weeks later - this happens. I am far from a software expert, but I do know a number of them, and without fail, every single one says this issue should not be difficult to fix, especially given it was fixed in their other software already. I want to continue to support them and one day when I am "done" with Photolemur 3, I want to buy from them again, but at this rate, I am going to truly start researching Photolemur alternatives.

Helga Rowles

Hi Brandon - I'm afraid Photolemur doesn't currently support the latest macOS upgrades.
    https://photolemur.com/tech_requirements

We are definitely planning to release a compatibility update, but it is not scheduled yet.

If your purchase is recent, you can request a refund at skylum.com/support
    I'm sorry for not being able to provide a better solution for now.

Please sign in to leave a comment.