Upgrading Ryzen for faster Luminar

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Bayu! I would say that the bigger RAM can improve the performance of the app. As for the processor, we cant give you a certain answer. The final answer is what CPU will be more powerful in the end. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Wayne McPike

Dont bother upgrading your pc. Probably nothing wrong with it. As a luminar 3 unhappy customer, i see the same issues and problems being mentioned over the last 10 days on this forum as all the people on luminar 3 did when that was released. That pretty much says a lot. I have not been on here since those days and gave up on luminar 3 without getting a refund. Download Darkroom and try that. Its free. Luminar 4 is a joke like luminar 3 was ! 

best way forward is to read the forums for all its issues. If you still wish to try it then buy it. You have 7 days. If after a day or so its not for you then you can always get a refund.

Agatha Winter

Hi Wayne
    We are sorry that you had to go through such a frustrating experience with our software. Please, reach out to our support team via https://skylum.com/support and they will take a deeper look at the issue you've encountered.

Please sign in to leave a comment.