No Upgrades

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Mike! Please note that we will keep on supporting and shipping updates for Luminar 4 for at least a year.

Comment actions Permalink
    Tomas Miklovic

Dear Anastasia. 

Do you think this is normal? When I ordered Luminar 2018, it say lifetime and no need to buy another program. After two and half year, program is not able to export pictures. Nobody is asking to add more new features, but updating every year or two with new program for quite a big money, it's at least not fair. It's cheating. I hope that US court will find the way how to make your customers happy. I'm very angry and frustrated. I really thought, this would work for some time. I didn't use program for a while, but when I finally opened it, I was unhappy to see money I put in are lost, because I can do photos editing, but not able to export them.

Kirk Osborn

Please note that your copy of Luminar 2018 is indeed a lifetime purchase. We are not withdrawing your ownership of the license. You can use the app for many years to come as long as it meets all system requirements.

MacOS Big Sur is not listed among the system requirements for Luminar 2018, thus we cannot guarantee that the app will work smoothly on this OS.

Still, all owners of Luminar 2018 are entitled to a free upgrade to Luminar 3. Luminar 3 will receive a compatibility update for macOS Big Sur, but for now, there is no ETA. Please stay tuned.

Tomas Miklovic

Dear Kirk.

Thanks a lot for this information. Could you please, be so kind and send me some link, I can proceed with? I can't find where to upgrade to Luminar 3.

Thanks 

Agatha Winter

Hi Tomas - You may use one of the links below to download Luminar 3.

For MacOS:

https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar/mac/mac_installer/Luminar3Installer.zip 

For Windows:

https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar/win/win_installer/Luminar3_Setup.exe 

Please, activate it using your Luminar 2018 activation credentials.

Tomas Miklovic

Dear Agatha.

Thank you very much for links. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.