Luminar AI sky with reflections.

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi! This feature will be included in a free update to LuminarAI in 2021.

Please stay tuned.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mike Dimitriadis

Thanks for the reply.

Any rough guess about the release date? :)
    November 2020? December 2020? January 2021?

I hope it will include the "water reflections" aforementioned feature for me to buy it!

Anastasia Davis

Hi Mike! The software will be released during the holiday season (at the end of December).

Best regards,

Robert Cross

I was told by Skylum before pre-ordering Luminar AI that Sky AI 2.0 (with the water reflections feature) would be part of Luminar AI upon its release 9see attached screenshot).  I have installed and opened Luminar AI upon its release today, and there is NO WATER REFLECTIONS FEATURE.  What is going on, and will this be made available soon?

Austin Miller

Hello Robert. We are sorry for the misleading information. The water reflections will be added in 2021.

Matt Orth

Austin, that is not “misleading”.  It’s just plain WRONG. 

Mike Dimitriadis

Maybe Luminar AI of now, does have the SKY 2.0 implementation but it just does not have the Water Reflection feature?
    Or am I wrong?

Anyway i will buy it when Water Reflections will be in as this is the feature i'm interested in.

I have to say I can do a much better job by hand in PS than this SKY v1. What a disappointment to find out it is still all there is. Your loss not mine (I'm in exactly the same position)... You should have waited till it's out of beta before releasing it to the public. All the rest so far doesn't interest me all that much. I like how you can control highlights, midtones and shadows separately in a few tabs but that's all. 

Stan Schretter

So far the Luminar Sky replacement is doing a good job, but is cannot handle all skies and that is disappointing. I have several pictures where the Sky only goes partially across the top (with a building covering the other 1/2 of the horizontal). Luminar does not recognize this as a sky and thus I cannot replace it. Hopefully with the new upgrade for reflections this partial sky replacement issue will also be addressed.

Please sign in to leave a comment.