Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Mark,

We appreciate your feedback on layers and masking. Luminar AI is taking a new approach and some of our new tools should mitigate the need for most instances that you'd want to use layers. 

My hope is that you'll give Luminar AI a try.  We're happy to help you find solutions for workflows you had in Luminar 4 that may be different in Luminar AI. Ultimately, we think Luminar AI will help you move through your edits more efficiently with the same (or better) results.

Comment actions Permalink
    Adrian Coleman

I totally agree with Mark regarding the layers function no longer being available. You've removed, what for many of your current users is, a critical feature. Nothing I've seen in recent videos about the new local masks function comes near to replacing layers.

Christoph Gorr

ICH HABE LUMINAR AI IM OKTOBER 2020 VORBESTELLT ! UND BEZAHLT !

WARUM IST ES NICHT IN MEINENEN BESTELLUNGEN !

WAS IST HIER LOS !!!

Christoph Gorr

Helga Rowles

Hi Christoph,

I can see that your purchase was made with a different email address (the one that ends in @t-online.de).
    We have associated the second email to your Skylum account, so everything should be in order now.

Luminar AI starts up and then quits.  I am using Mac with Catalina os.  Any suggestions?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Member,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or support@skylum.com and we'll be happy to help.

Patrick Vande Weghe

Ik kan luminar AI niet verder gebruiken op deze pc. Ik heb inmiddels 20€ bijbetaald, doch niets werkt. Heb geprobeerd luminar AI op andere pc te openen en nadien gedeleed. Heb alle licenties gereset en terug luminar AI gedownload. Niets helpt.

Help!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Patrick,

Please email us at support@skylum.com or use the contact form at www.skylum.com/support so we can take a closer look at your particular case.

Please sign in to leave a comment.