Big Sur won’t export

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Chad,

Please see the latest info on this issue at https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009885339-macOS-Big-Sur-Known-Issues

Comment actions Permalink
    Gal Steinberg

The same thing every year, Luminar development is not tested in new Mac OS and then it doesn’t work when it comes out... obviously there is no learning and improving... how disappointing
    I even wrote here before alerting that this time they should... and obviously nothing happened.
    This is why Apple releases developer versions way ahead!!!

Volker Wehres

Got the same problem after I installed Big Sur today, which us the final version as far as I know. When will Skylum solve the problem? I ordered Luminar AI, a mistake??? Thinking about going back to Lightroom and have a stable App again after now several years of problems...

Ed Meeks

Not sure which is more important Big Sur or L4. Wish I had known about problem before I changed systems

Kirk Osborn

Our tech team is doing its best to ensure full compatibility. The compatibility update should be available soon (we expect to deliver it by the end of the next week), so please stay tuned and check for updates.

Please sign in to leave a comment.