The joke is on us.

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Helga Egilsdottir

Hello Alan Gibson,

Please, note that we are working on compatible version of Luminar 4, so it can work on Big Sur smoothly. There is no set date when the new version is released though, so please stay tuned and keep an eye on our e-mails. Thank you.

Comment actions Permalink
    hans schevers

I will do the same!

Alan Gibson

As I said they have had months to correct this and now I discover that sky replacement not working. This is BS from a BS company that is too eager to bring out a new product so we spend more money. One thing I cannot tolerate is grifting. Look after your old customers and they will look after you.

Margaret Bright

I do apologize for this inconvenience and I realize that it's a pretty frustrating experience.

Please note that we prepare the updates based on the final (release) version of macOS. The majority of the issues that were reported on the beta version are now not reproduced on the release version. This is why it's not effective to test the software on beta.

Now that the official version is out, the build with the fix is already in the works and it will be out within a couple of days.

Wolfgang Jarcik

Wenn alle Softwarehersteller so vorgehen würden wie oben beschrieben, na dann wär was los - nach einem Update würde nichts mehr funktionieren - zum Glück ist das bei sämtlichen anderen SW-Herstellern nicht der Fall.

Lenore Denbin

Alan, i totally get it and agree

Alan Gibson

Been an update, Export working but still slow and a bit flaky.

Please sign in to leave a comment.