new version of Luminar

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Roy Blackwell

Luminar AI most likely will be released sometime in December.

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Sonshine

Thank you. With all of the emails I thought it might be earlier.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Michael,

We expect Luminar AI to ship this holiday season for Mac and Windows. As we get closer to release, an expected date will be announced. 

Michael Sonshine

Thank you for the information, but that brings up a question.

All of the emails I am getting asking me to pre-order the new version are asking me to buy without having tried the app to see if the new version has anything useful to me beyond what is currently in L4. I know that there will be new functionality, but the question is whether or not that new functionality will be useful to me.

Given that, if I pre-order and find that I don't like or need the new functionality can I get a refund? Or would I just be buying blind and caveat emptor?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Michael,

We provide Luminar AI with your happiness guaranteed. You’ll have full 30 days after the product ships to try out Luminar AI and see if it suits your needs.

In case you’re not 100% satisfied with Luminar AI (we understand that anything can happen!), you can request the full amount back by contacting support at www.skylum.com/support. Preordering now is risk-free and guarantees you the best price.

Please sign in to leave a comment.