Luminar4 crash

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Lenny,

We will need some additional information to take a deeper look at the issue you have encountered. Could you  please get in touch with our support team at skylum.com/support and provide them with the following information:

1. The crash report you have attached.

2. Your hardware configuration. 

Click on Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen, click About This Mac, and make a screenshot of the window that opens. Check out this article (click this text to open link) about making screenshots on Mac if you need help with that. Attach the screenshot to your reply to this email.

Here is the video tutorial on how to retrieve your system infohttps://www.loom.com/share/4542009fcdb74570832982215caec9a1 

3. How many images are there in your Library? Ehre are they located (on the internal or external drive)?

4. What file formats do you work with? If you work with RAW files, please let us know, which camera do you use?

Please enclose this info to your support request, and our team will investigate this for you and advise on the steps to fix this issue.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lenny Verkhovsky

Hi Margaret,

1. I will really appreciate discussion of this issue here on forum, so other users might use this info and solutions, instead of sending a lot of similar emails and wasting their and support team's valuable time.

2. Here https://pasteboard.co/JxaYJZ5g.jpg you can find my MacBook spec (i7, 16G Ram)

3. I have about 2000 images in the Library. They all located on the internal SSD drive.

4. I am working with jpg.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Lenny! Thanks for your reply.

Could you specify where is your catalog located? Is it in the default location?

Please try to create a new catalog and see if the issue remains:

in the top bar menu choose File > Catalog > New

Lenny Verkhovsky

Hi,

my catalog located on my macbook internal ssd storage

I created new catalog, but it crashed again with the same error.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Lenny,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or support@skylum.com so we can take a closer look at your case.

Lenny Verkhovsky

Angela, the whole idea of this forum is sharing common issues by the user and providing solution by the support. Reaching you by email will cause future users with the same issue reaching your support as well instead of fixing this by provided solution on this forum.

If this happened to me, this can happen to any of the mac users as well.

Please sign in to leave a comment.