Luminar 4 4.3.0 (6886) Export Failure

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Dennis,

Let's try reinstalling Luminar. Please follow the steps below:

Uninstall Luminar.

How to uninstall an app on Windows 7 (click this text to open link).

How to uninstall an app on Windows 8 (click this text to open link).

How to uninstall an app on Windows 10 (click this text to open link).

Clear your registry:

• Visit https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download?pc
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the table and click Download from CCleaner.com in the first column.
    • Once the download has finished, launch the file and install CCleaner on your computer.
    • Launch CCleaner.
    • Click Registry on the left.
    • Click Scan for Issues in the lower left. Wait for the scan to finish.
    • After the scan has finished, click Fix Selected Issues in the lower right.
    • Close CCleaner.

Reboot your PC.

Download the latest version of Luminar from here: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/installer/win/Luminar4Setup.exe 

Once the installer has finished downloading, locate it in your Downloads folder (or wherever you chose to save it), right-click the file, and click Run As Administrator. A prompt might appear asking you whether you wish to confirm your action, click Yes and wait for the installer to load. Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Stephan Hughes

It's the same solution for everything...that never fixes the problem. I've been complaining about the export issues since luminar 3. They say they'll fix it, but honestly I don't think they really care. I can barely export more than 1 photo at a time, and I'm in a fairly powerful video editing machine than can handle 5k raw cinema footage and export it with ease. However this program can barely handle a single jpeg. Real garbage.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Stephan,

I'm sorry to hear that the suggestion above didn't resolve the issue you encountered. Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can take a closer look at your particular case.

Anja T.

Same problem here. The export dialogue does not open at all, even if I try to export only 1 photo, 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Anja,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or support@skylum.com so we can help.

Stephan Hughes

I uninstalled luminar. It is a garbage program from a garbage company. And yes, i did reach out to customer support, but the were worthless. It is a poorly coded program that cannot even do the most basic of photo editing without crashing. Even free programs can do a better job than this. But hey, you can replace the sky! Who wouldnt want to replace the sky? Export photos? Nope, can't do it.

Helga Rowles

Hi Stephan, I'm really sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our product.
    If you'd like to request a refund for Luminar 4, please get in touch with us via email. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.